Sunday, August 16, 2020

SATURDAY AND WORK ON GOLF CART

SATURDAY
8-15-2020

Up at 6AM and felt exhausted. Both of us could have slept another 2 hours!

Let dogs outside.

I made lattes and Nanogreens. Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs. Hubby fed the dogs.

I made the bed.

Hubby ran down to the shop with the Ranchero to pick up floor jack so that he could work on the Golf Cart installling the lift kit, wheels, and tires.

I picked up dog poo and cat poo. Vacuumed. 

He was back in 30 minutes.

I washed the new bedding and put it on. Really matches the walls. Great highlight.

New Green & Blue Bedding


He worked in the garage - it was hot and dark - until 10AM.

He called Lupe to find out if he needed to take Norm's car down for service. Lupe was behind, so Hubby took down a part to the shop to help him.

Hubby was back by Noon. Then Jose's guys came by to move the Armoire into the entryway from the garage.

Hubby installed the Speakeasy grilles on the armoire. Made it look much better.

Speakeasy Grilles Installed on New Armoire


Dave came over and stayed for about an hour, talking with Hubby about the Armoire and golf carts.

I transferred all the stuff out of the old shelving unit into the armoire.

I was exhausted and at on the sofa.

Took a nap later.

Hubby worked on the golf cart until 2PM. Then he was just too hot.

Dogs Helping Hubby Work On Golf Cart


We watched TV later in the afternoon.

I took a nap in the afternoon.

I soaked my feet in water. Then put cream on them.

No swimming for us tonight. It was too hot and both of us were too tired.

I went to bed at 8PM. Just exhausted still.

No comments: