Saturday, August 22, 2020

SATURDAY HUBBY AT SHOP

SATURDAY
8-22-2020

Up at 6:00AM. Hubby was already making eggs for dogs. He had let the dogs outside and Tater was barking. Bad dog.

He brought the dogs inside and I made the bed.

I started making lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby warmed up Starbucks egg bites for me that we had purchased yesterday.

We watched morning news.

Hubby left at 8:30AM after he picked up dog poo and cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed up the rest of the cat litter.

I watched VERA all day today.



Did laundry. Put laundry away.

Did dishes. Put the dishes away.

Hubby got home at 3PM, then took a shower. He had passed out at the shop due to heat stroke, Pat was there to help him. So Hubby decided to come home.

Hubby took a shower. He washed the dogs with him in the shower. He used Tea Tree shampoo on the dogs so they smelled extra good.

I blow-dried Wilson on the Patio and I started sweating so badly that there was sweat running into my eyes. Once I was done with him, I took a shower.

Hubby had finished his shower and was picking up the towels. He had taken a glass of juice into the bathroom and accidentally dropped it. He had to clean up all the glass.

I was done showering, so went to get the vacuum.

Hubby left at 5PM to go back down to the shop and have lamb with Reuben, Jose, and the gang at Jose's party garage.

I called Hubby to come home at 7:30PM.

Hubby got home at 7:45PM.

We watched TV and I went to bed at 9:30PM.


No comments: