Tuesday, August 18, 2020

TO ST GEORGE FOR WELDING TIPS & HURRICANE

TUESDAY
8-18-2020

Up at 6AM.

Hubby came in the bedroom and turned on the light to get a leash and collar on Tater. He woke me up, so I got up too.

Hubby took Tater for a walk with the Golf Cart. I made breakfast eggs for the dogs. I made lattes and Nanogreens.

I forgot that I could not have anything to eat, as I was going down to have blood drawn this morning.

Hubby came back and fed dogs.

I took a shower and washed my hair.

We waited until 8AM and drove down. I took my paperwork, but forgot my insurance card! Took Hubby's car inside. Wore my mask.

Opened the door to Mesa View Medical and there were over 15 people waiting to get blood drawn. I would have been waiting close to 3 hours. So I decided to come back another day.

We drove back home and got the dogs. Loaded them into the Expedition.

Drove to Starbucks. Hubby went inside to pick up Egg Bites when we saw 8 cars in line.



Then we drove to St George.




 Stopped at AirGas so Hubby could pick up his order of tips to weld Aluminum for Jose's trailer.

We decided to drive the backroad to Hurricane to see if they had metal flowers for our neighbor as a way to repay them for hauling back my Bronco body from Idaho.

Stopped at the local park and walked the dogs for potty. Gave them fresh water to drink. Both Hubby and I pottied in the park restrooms. 



 Hubby Eating Apple Pie As He Waits For His Sandwich Order
Breaded Fried Bologna & Pimento Cheese Bologna Tomatoes, Mayo, and Lettuce


Drove to Hacienda Interiors in Hurricane, Utah. However, Hacienda Interiors was closed. Only open on weekends now.

Hubby parked and went to order lunch for himself at Cross Country Diner. Hubby got

We stopped at Tropical Smoothie Cafe drive-thru and picked up smoothies.

Drove back thru the gorge. Stopped in Littlefield at the Flying J. Hubby went inside to get lottery tickets.

In Mesquite, Hubby had to stop at Walgreens to pick up his drugs. We went to the Drive-Thru. The doctor had forgotten to call mine in to the Pharmacy.

Then we went to the shop to pick up his saw, but he forgot his shop keys. Stopped to say "Hi" to Lupe and Eric at Lupe's shop.

Drove home.

At home, unloaded dogs and everything. Hubby was hot, so he rested until later. I took a nap.

At 5:30PM, Hubby sharped my scissors. I put away clean dishes from the dishwasher. Then I went outside and re-filled the dog water. Picked up dog poo.

We were both exhausted and decided to skip going to the pool.

Watched TV and went to bed early.

No comments: