Wednesday, August 12, 2020

HUBBY AT SHOP

WEDNESDAY
8-12-2020

Up at 5:45AM.

I made the bed. Then I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby took Tater for a run with the Golf Cart. I stayed home with Wilson.

Hubby got back with Tater and washed his feet on the patio. Wilson did not want to run.

Hubby warmed up the left-over eggs for the dogs and fed them.

Hubby made a burrito for himself.

We sat on the patio and listened to music. It grew warmer and we had to come inside.

Hubby left at 7:45AM after he had started his Ranchero. It had been out of gasoline and parked on the driveway, so he had to fill the fuel and use the battery jump box to start it.

I made him take the jump-box with him in case he had further problems.

I tried to call him later, but he did not answer. I texted to let him know he forgot to do cat litter. I had to do cat litter and vacuum.

I put away clean clothes. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

Dogs and I took a nap today.

No comments: