Saturday, August 08, 2020

SATURDAY AND MUCH FRUSTRATION

SATURDAY
8-8-2020
 
Up at 5AM when we heard Rattler digging at the carpet under the bed. I had to get up and squat down on the floor to yell at him, then I went to get the "grabber" and pushed him out from under the bed. Just what we need, more torn carpet because of the stupid cats...

It was a wonderfully cool morning. About 70 degrees until 9AM. The day was wonderful, we had the windows down in the truck as we drove around later.

Hubby got up and dressed. He took Tater for a walk with the golf cart. (Hubby later told me that he saw the Animal Control vehicle out and related a story to me of a lady in another subdivision here that had her dog removed from her for walking it with a golf cart, being accused of animal abuse because she was "dragging" it. Hubby was wondering if somebody had called on him...) So Hubby is going to start putting his "Handicap" sign on the golf cart

Hubby came back after 15 minutes with Tater. He stopped to talk with the guy at the top of the road.

I had made lattes, Nanogreens. Then I made breakfast eggs for the dogs.

Hubby washed Tater's feet off in the back yard. Then he took Wilson out for a dog walk with the Golf Cart. They returned and Wilson ran for water. YAH! He is finally drinking!

Hubby fed the dogs. He is out of tortilla shells, so could not make a burrito. He ate breakfast eggs instead.

We sat and watched Las Vegas News.

Then we sat outside. Hubby was scanning the YouTube channels to re-learn welding on Aluminum.

I soaked my feet in hot water & epsom salts as the right heel is totally dried, cracked, and bleeding. I came inside to put more cream on them and wear socks.

Hubby came inside. It was getting hot outside.

I started to do bookwork. (MUCH FRUSTRATION) Put together the new HP Printer.(MUCH FRUSTRATION)

We had to take Hubby's guns down to Eric's shop for his brother Jim to take them home and clean/fix them.

Then we stopped at the Used Furniture Store in Mesquite to see if they had any used dining room tables, but they did not.

We came home and I was exhausted.

Took a 3 hour nap.

At 4:45PM, I woke up and changed into my bathing suit.

Put Tater in the kennl.

We went down to Walmart in the Dually to pick up groceries that we had ordered.

Went to swim at 5:30-6:30PM.

Left the pool and went home.

We watched some TV. Both of us were tired and went to bed at 9:30PM.




No comments: