Thursday, August 20, 2020

HUBBY TO ST GEORGE WITH STAN

THURSDAY
8-20-2020

Up at 6:15AM. I was panicked because I woke up so late.

We were both still in bed. Hubby had to stretch before he could get out of bed. He let the dogs out for potty.

I opened the front door so Robert could see out. I opened the spare bedroom blinds.

I started making Nanogreens and lattes. Hubby started making breakfast eggs for dogs.

He fed dogs.

I made the bed.

We sat on the sofa and watched the morning news.

Hubby cleaned the cat litter. I vacuumed out the truck so Hubby and Stan could go to St George to pick up a shelving unit. I put two bottles of cold water in the truck.

Dave & Carmen came by on their golf car while I was cleaning. Then Stan came over. He needed to loan another shelving unit in the truck to take with them to pick up the other one at the furniture store.

Hubby backed the truck into Stan's driveway to load the other shelving unit and they left for St George.

While they were gone, I picked up dog poo.



Then I started with the front of the house documenting inventory items in our house with cell phone pictures. I had been reading about the fires in California and needed to document our belongings in case of insurance claims.

Hubby was back by 1PM and had picked up the shelving unit & unloaded it at Stan's house.

We watched TV for a while.

Went swimming at 4PM-6PM.

Came back and had dinner.

Then watched some more TV.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: