Tuesday, August 25, 2020

MONDAY AND TIRED

MONDAY
8-24-2020

Up at 6AM. Hubby let the dogs out for potty. Then he started making dog eggs.

I got up, made the bed and went to the kitchen to start lattes.

I made my Nanogreens.

Then I sat on the sofa for a while. I was hurting everywhere and did not have enough sleep last night.

I took aspirin.

Then I went out to pick up dog poo. Hubby cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed.

I put dirty clothes in dishwasher and started it.

Hubby went to the shop at 8:30AM.

I watched TV and took a 2 hour nap. The dogs had finally settled down and napped with me.

Hubby got back at 3:30PM.

He took a shower. I started laundry again with his towels and dirty clothes.

Norm came over and Hubby showed him what he uses to clean the dogs.

I took a hot bath because I was still hurting all over.

We watched TV.

Hubby made mini pizzas in the air fryer for dinner.



I went to bed at 8:30PM.



No comments: