Monday, August 10, 2020

MONDAY AND SAFELITE AUTO GLASS

MONDAY
8-10-2020

Up at 5:30AM.

I made breakfast eggs for dogs. Then I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby took Tater for walk with the Golf Cart. He said that Tater really wanted to RUN today! When they got back, Hubby washed Tater's feet off outside. Tater drank lots of water and doused his nose in the water to make bubbles.

Then Hubby took Wilson for a walk, but Wilson was not enthused so they came back.

Hubby fed eggs to the dogs.

We sat and watched Las Vegas morning news.

Then Hubby had a call from Jose who wanted to go to St George for the gas for welding, but Hubby had to wait for the Safelite Auto Glass guy to come and replace his Dually windshield.

Hubby called Dana's plumber guy and made an appointment to have our kitchen faucet repaired tomorrow. The water is leaking freely now.

The guy finally came at 10AM. It took him an hour to get the glass replaced and new windshield wipers installed.



Hubby took a picture of the Park Pass from Farragut in case we need to use it again this year. We also will have to have another windshield sun screen installed by the tint guy.

Hubby took off right away after the guy was done. He went down to get Jose's trailer so he could pick up steel and gas. Hubby drove to St George by himself.

I stayed home with the puppies. In and out potty. I put away clean laundry. I did dishes and put them away.

More water was leaking from the kitchen sink.

I got my bunny delivered from Etsy. He is going in the spare bedroom to hold open the door.

 Cast Iron Bunny


Hubby drove to St George to pick up steel from The Steel Yard and get gas for aluminum welding from Humphries. He sent me a video of the damage done to the Gorge Bridge by a semi that had gone off the road & burnt.

Then he drove home. Went down to the shop to weld some more.

He got home at 5PM and we went swimming at 6PM.

Drove the Golf Cart down. Kathy was not there, so I could talk to Carmen.

Drove home in the Golf Cart and took the Dually down (with Jose's trailer on it) to get groceries from Walmart at 7:20PM. They gave us another "goodie" bag full of junk.

Drove back home and unloaded groceries.

I was exhausted. We watched a few episodes of Unsolved Crimes on Hulu.

I went to bed at 9:30PM.

Hubby came to bed at 11PM.

At 1AM, Wilson woke me up and I told Hubby that he needed to go outside for potty. Both dogs went outside. Hubby came back to bed again after letting dogs inside.


No comments: