Monday, August 17, 2020

MONDAY

MONDAY
8-17-2020

Up at 6AM when Hubby came in and woke me up. I did not sleep very well last night at all.

I made lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby made breakfast bake for the dogs.

Then Hubby left at 8AM to take Norm down to Lupe's to get Norm's car fixed.

I cleaned up cat litter and vacuumed.

Hubby returned at 9AM.

Then we put Tater in the kennel and took the Dually down to Ace Hardware to pick up connectors for the Armoire and padded feet for the Armoire.



Stopped at Walmart to get milk. A lot of people were not in masks again.



We came home and unloaded groceries.

Put new rug under dining room table.

New Rug Under Dining Room Table


Hubby grilled corn-on-the-cob and sausages.

I took a nap at 2PM.

Carmen called to ask if she could come over to use the computer & printer.

Carmen & Dave came over at 2:30PM to 5:30PM. I showed them the closet with the closet system. Carmen tried out the golf cart to see if she could fit into it.

Put dogs in kennel.

Drove the Golf Cart down to the Pioneer Center.

We went swimming at 6PM-7PM.

I drove the Golf Cart.

I sat outside as I was very tired as we were walking inside. Hubby swam for over 1.5 hours. Then we went home. Hubby drove.

I was exhausted and could barely move.

We watched the 2nd episode of Season 7 Endeavour.

Went to bed at 9PM.

Hubby came to bed later

No comments: