Sunday, August 09, 2020

SUNDAY AND MORE BOOKWORK

SUNDAY
8-9-2020

Up at 5:35.

Hubby got dressed and walked Tater with the Golf Cart.

I made lattes & Nanogreens. Wilson paced and looked out the front door while they were gone.

Hubby brought Tater back and I cleaned his feet with water at the side of the house.

Hubby took Wilson on a dog run with the Golf Cart.

I warmed up dog eggs. Hubby had to make more eggs because the left-over eggs had onions & peppers in them.

He fed Tater. Put dog eggs for Wilson.

I had already picked up dog poo, cleaned up cat litter. I started dishwasher with breakfast dishes, I started washing machine with dirty clothes. I made the bed. Hubby vacuumed.

We ordered the lift kit and tires/wheels for the Golf Cart from TNT Cart Parts.

Then I put $ down for Hubby to bid on Auction for City Of Las Vegas trucks.

He sat down to watch dogs.

Hubby talked to Casey at 9:30AM.

I did bookwork from 9AM.

I printed out pictures of the kids for my new picture frames I ordered from Amazon.

We tried to find a hotel in Las Vegas to stay for our Anniversary at the end of the month, but I was frustrated at the prices/Resort fees and the reviews regarding Covid-19 procedures. Waiting in line for the elevator for 20 minutes. 2-3 hour check-in? WTF. Hotels are still not being cleaned thoroughly according to reviews. I will just stay home, thank you.

By Noon, I had a headache and was exhausted. So I quit doing bookwork.

Watched The Travel Man on Hulu for a while.

Hubby was staining the frame for my steel tree.

Hubby finally got the Art hung on the wall.

Steel Tree Art


Hubby Grilles




 Hubby grilled onions, steak, and garlic at 2:30PM.

Steak Dinner


We went swimming at 6PM.

Watched a little TV when we got home and then I went to bed at 8PM. Exhausted.

 

No comments: