Saturday, August 01, 2020

NO SLEEP LAST NIGHT

AUGUST 1 2020
SATURDAY

Almost 8 months we have lived with Covid-19 now. It just keeps getting more stressful all the time.

Hubby was up at 5AM and dressed. He took Tater for a run with the Golf Cart. I got up when I heard Tater barking. He had brought him back and Tater was barking at the cats. Hubby had taken Wilson out for a run.

I made the bed.

I started making lattes & Nanogreens for breakfast. Hubby got back and made breakfast eggs for the dogs.

We sat on the sofa and watched morning news. Forest fire by Caliente.

We loaded the dogs into the Dually and drove to Starbucks. I got 3 egg-bites to get 50 points.

We then drove over to the shop and sat Suzie moving U-Haul trucks and talked to her for a while. Hubby go his drill and John's hand-truck out of the trailer.

We drove home.

I was tired. Unloaded Wilson. Then I heard Tater barking and screaming outside. Went outside and Dave had been walking Petey. Tater was barking at Petey.

Carmen came over and we talked for a while. I went inside the house because it was really hot outside and I had to pay bills. I brought Tater inside so Wilson would not bark.

Hubby came inside.

I paid bills. Hubby hung my new wood window frame in the bathroom. Put the bunny in the spare bedroom.

Window Frame in Spare Bathroom





Bunny in Spare Bedroom



I took a nap from Noon to 4PM.

Tater Napping


Wilson Napping


We were supposed to join Dave & Carmen for Bingo at 9PM, but I was so tired and did not want to go so we cancelled.

Watched Raising Hope for the rest of the night. I went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: