Friday, July 31, 2020

FRIDAY AND TIRED

FRIDAY
7-31-2020

Got up at 5:45AM. Hubby had been up at 3AM.

I made the bed. Hubby got dressed and took Tater for a run with the golf cart

He and Tater were gone for about 15 minutes. I made eggs for the dogs. I made lattes & my Nanogreens.

Hubby got back. Tater went for water.

Hubby took Wilson up Stan's street for a run.

Wilson came back and he was panting. Wilson drank lots of water.

Hubby fed the dogs.

I made baked cheese eggs for myself.

We sat and watched morning news while having breakfast.

I picked up dog poo.

Then I took a shower. I took the clean clothes out of the dryer and put them away.

Hubby watched Automotive shows. Then he vacuumed and cleaned up cat litter at 9AM.

I had already put the Roomba in the master bedroom.

Hubby left at 10AM to go talk with Pat.

I ordered more Pantene Shampoo. Hubby loves this as a body wash. It smells good.



Again, WTF are companies doing discontinuing things all the time? This was another discontinued item. I have tried to purchase all that I can find.

I played with dogs. Cleaned bathrooms. Went to get mail.

At 3:15, I called Hubby to find out when he was coming home. He aid Eric's birthday today and they were making Carne Asade at the shop. He was going to stay for dinner.


chocolatewhore

No comments: