Friday, July 24, 2020

YET ANOTHER DAY ALONE CONT

FRIDAY
7-24-2020


Dogs let me sleep until 5:45am.

I got up and let them outside. They wandered around.

Hubby called at 6:00AM to talk. He was going to meet Mike, our renter, and have him drive the rent-a-car from Kal to the house while Hubby drove the truck & camper.

Mike & Family are under quarantine because our Squatters have tested positive for Covid-19. Hubby was exposed to them and exposed other people. OMG.

I warmed dog breakfast bake and fed dogs.

Then I made latte & Nanogreens and had breakfast.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes. Put away clean dishes from dishwasher.

I picked up dog poo. I cleaned cat litter and put it all in the garbage can. I vacuumed.

I watched CSI today;

Went to get the mail. Talked to Dave, neighbor, and his new dog - Petey.

Dave & Carmen came over at 5PM and brought pizza and beer. I talked to them. Tater screamed in his kennel.

I worked on bookkeeping for 2019 Rentals.

I walked water bottle over to Dave & Carmen's.

Dogs barked at sirens outside at 8PM.



HUBBY'S DAY

Hubby got up and drove to the house. He picked up Mike, our renter, to take him back to park so Hubby could drive Dually and Mike drove the rent-a-car from Kal to the shop.

Hubby spent the whole day at the shop, loading parts.

Hubby went to pick up the Golf Cart on Boekel Road, off a dirt road.


Stopped at Wah Hing's Restaurant in Rathdrum to eat inside-Crab Rangoons and Kung Pao and hot tea and egg drop soup.

Crab Rangoons


Casey got off work at 4PM, met Hubby at Kal's so Hubby could drop off rent-a-car.

Drove to the shop and worked on the Dually until 10PM. Mike, the renter, came down and helped.

Fix Truck In Shop

Borrowed tools from Charles because Hubby had many missing tools.

Left the shop at 10:30PM and Mike locked up. Hooked trailer up.

Went to meet KR, Spencer, Beebo & Lola, and Amanda at Amanda's house. Hung there about 30 minutes outside with them.



Hubby drove to Smelterville and parked at the Walmart parking lot. Slept until 5AM. Then drove home to Mesquite again.

No comments: