Friday, July 10, 2020

NEW PEST CONTROL/NAILS

FRIDAY
7-10-2020

Up at 7AM. I made the bed.

Hubby was already up and making egg breakfast for the dogs.

I played the Hubby's Morning Playlist from my Spotify Account. All the songs he likes to listen to in the morning.

Then I made lattes & nanogreens.

We sat on the sofa and watched morning News.

I put away laundry. Then I started another load of laundry.

Then I put away breakfast dishes and started dishwasher. I picked up dog poo.

Hubby vacuumed and cleaned cat litter.

John, neighbor was outside, so Hubby went down and talked to him for a bit. Then he came back and took Tater so they could go down to the shop for a bit. Hubby was going to drop off his loan paperwork at the Bank.

I watched TV and did laundry.

I liked my Huraches so much that I ordered another pair. In a larger size. And in color.



Then Bulldog Pest Control came at Noon. Chad was very nice. I scheduled Pest Control for every 2 months on the 2nd Friday of the month.


I let Wilson out of the kennel. Then gave him a snack.. I cleaned up some of the things in the master closet. Then I had to get out new checks because I had used the last one.

I watched TV until 2:50 PM when Hubby was supposed to be home to take me to my nail appointment but he never showed and he would not answer his phone when I tried calling. Which pisses me off. A lot.

I left Wilson in the house while I drove to get my nails done. I had even called Eric who did not pick up his phone, either.

I kept trying to call Hubby and he finally picked up at 3PM. I yelled at him.

He finally brought money to me at the nail place and brought Tater in with him. Then he left.

I got my nails done and drove home.

At home, Jose and his cousin was there.

We watched TV and went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: