Monday, July 06, 2020

EXCELLENT CREDIT SCORE

JULY 6 2020
MONDAY


Hubby had already gotten up with dogs; he came back to bed at 6AM and slept until 7AM.

I got up and started making dog egg breakfast; lattes.

I checked credit scores; my had risen yesterday to Excellent. Hubby's came even higher today.

After breakfast, we vacuumed. I used the new vacuum. I picked up dog poo. Hubby did cat litter.

We took the cat boxes off the dining room table. Cats were upset, but I put down a blanket instead. They liked the blanket.

Kitty Cats On Blanket

I watched TV shows today and played with the dogs.

Hubby went to the shop at Noon until 5PM. He brought home 2 gallons of milk.

Hubby had pizza for dinner and strawberries for dessert. He was very tired and napped on the sofa.

He watched Automotive shows for quite a while.

We watched Cougar Town for 1 hour then went to bed at 10PM.

Hubby took a shower before bed.





No comments: