Tuesday, July 14, 2020

GETTING READY FOR TRIP

TUESDAY
7-14-2020

Up at 5AM. Hubby took Tater out for a run with the Golf Cart; they came back in 30 minutes. Hubby had left Wilson outside and Wilson barked the entire time. Whoops.

Tater Running With Hubby Driving Norm's Golf Cart

Hubby had to wash Tater's paws as they were black from the blacktop pavement.

I got up when they got back home. I made lattes & Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby said we have to go to Las Vegas to get wheels & tires. He called somebody on Facebook.

So we loaded dogs and drove to Vegas.

In Vegas, we stopped on Durango & Deer Springs Way to walk the dogs on grass with a little dog park and doggy bags.

Then we resumed our trip and got to South Las Vegas and entered the gated community with a code.

I walked the dogs in the awful heat while Hubby paid for and loaded the wheels & tires that we had come to purchase.

Then we drove away. I had to pee badly, but at the gas station, the Restrooms were closed due to Covid-19. WTF. I mean. What The Actual Fuck.

I was so pissed, I told Hubby to find some privacy and I would pee in the dog water bowl.

We drove past a school/waterpark that had porta-potties out front and they were OPEN! I went inside and they were very clean.

Hubby relieved himself at the porta potty also!

We drove to Sin Fronteras Tacos and Hubby went inside to order (with mask). I got Street Taco plate and Hubby got Burrito made Chimi style.



We ate in the truck with the A/C.

Then we drove to Wendy's and got burgers for dogs.


Drove home again. Got home at 2PM. Had to exit at the Bunkerville Exit to avoid the traffic back-up on I-15 in Mesquite.

I took a nap.

Hubby talked to Earl to ask him if he wanted to work RV here at our new building. He called Joe to talk to him about getting the Jeep to him in Idaho.

Hubby woke me at 6PM so we could go swimming.

Put dogs in kennel.

Water in pool was FREEZING. Even after a high of 112 degrees today. HOA Excuse? Pilot Light Keeps Getting Blown Out By The Wind. I call bullshit.

Came back from swimming at 8PM. We ate the rest of our meals from Sin Fronteras. Dogs got treats. It stank too badly to take Tater for another run in the golf cart.

I went to bed at 10PM. Hubby came to bed at 11PM.


No comments: