Monday, July 27, 2020

MONDAY AND NAILS AND PEST CONTROL

MONDAY
7-27-2020


Up at 6AM. Hubby got dressed and put dogs outside for potty. Then he took Tater on his run with the new Golf Cart.

Then I made the master bedroom bed, started the Roomba, started making lattes. I had Nanogreens.

I opened the front door for Robert.

Hubby and Tater got back. Tater went right outside to potty & drink water.

Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them.

Hubby called Ambetter Silver Summit. The customer service agent tried calling Grand Canyon Ambulance billing, but they said they did not know about "balance billing". So we had to file a Grievance against them. I had to send a letter letting them know not to contact us again. 

Robert On Cat-Fur Covered Chair

I did laundry. Picked up dog poo. Put away breakfast dishes. Started dishwasher. Started more laundry. Took the sheets off the spare bedroom bed.

Hubby went over to get drawers from Dana.

Then Hubby dropped off all paperwork at Bank for Loan Officer.

When Hubby got home, we Filed Articles of Incorporation LLC for SBA Loan.

Bulldog Pest Control came at 3PM

We went to get my nails done at 3:30PM.

Then we came home at 4:30PM, let the dogs out and run around for a while.

Went swimming at 5PM-6PM. Saw Jay & Amy there, Dana & Dana - talked to them quite a bit. Found out that Dan's building is almost done. Saw Irl & Scott come in at 6PM when we were leaving. I did not feel well, my heart rate got too high.

Hubby drove home int he Golf Cart.

At home, I had some tea and Hubby made baked eggs for dinner.

Baked Cheese Eggs in Ramekins

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: