Thursday, July 30, 2020

THURSDAY AND CLEAN GOLF CART

THURSDAY
7-30-2020

Got up at 6AM. I started making breakfast. Hubby stayed in bed until 6:15AM. He had been up with the dogs twice already and had come to bed late last night.

Hubby got up and dressed. He took Tater out for his morning run with the Golf Cart.

When they got back, I had eggs, cheese, tomatos, and potatoes ready to feed to dogs. I had Hubby's latte made already. I made my Nanogreens. Then I made a cheese egg in ramekin for myself. Baked it in the Air Fryer.

Baked Cheese Egg

I made the bed. Hubby picked up and cleaned kitty litter. I picked up dog poo. I filled dog water. Then I sprayed off the piss area where Tater has been pottying. It stinks, so needed to flush out with water.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes, put them in dishwasher and started it.

I did a load of laundry.

We put the cushions out on the patio again. No wind.

Hubby cleaned the Golf Cart and waxed it.

I searched online for new seats. We are going to wrap the golf cart in RMOR Blue.

Hubby got done cleaning golf cart and came inside. He parked the golf cart in front and the UTV near the door. He wants to go wash the UTV today.

At Noon, he warmed up spaghetti and meatballs, then fell asleep on the sofa.

I played APP games. Made tea. Petted Tater who was exhausted.

At 2PM, Hubby went to wash the UTV down at the Walmart car wash. He also got fuel.

At 6PM, we went down to the Pioneer Center to swim outside. Irl, Kathy, Carmen & Dave were there. Also, Dan (Dana was exercising inside) and Dan's friends with the property. They have a Sphynx cat and were complaining that they need a new vet in town because the other vets are too busy.

We left at 7PM. Hubby drove the golf cart home as I was exhausted. He made dinner - warmed up bratwurst. I had chicken salad. I threw clothes in washer and started it.

I went to bed at 8:30PM. Hubby stayed up. He cleaned up the kitchen dishes and turned on the dryer.






No comments: