Thursday, July 23, 2020

ANOTHER DAY AT HOME

JULY 23 2020
THURSDAY

MY DAY

Dogs let me sleep until 6AM! Yippee.

I got up and let them outside. They wandered around and barked at people. I had to bring them in and reprimand them.

Hubby called at 6:30AM to talk. He was going to take a shower before going in search of a Burrito!

I warmed dog breakfast bake and fed them.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes. Put away clean dishes from dishwasher.

It looked like rain in the mountains.

Rain In Mountains


I picked up dog poo. I cleaned cat litter and put it all in the garbage can. I vacuumed. I started Roomba in the bedrooms.

Then I made latte & Nanogreens and had breakfast.

I watched CSI today;

Cut the watermelon and made melon balls.

Making Melon Balls Out of WaterMelon


I took out garbage.

Then I got the mail. It is very hot outside.

Talked to Hubby several times today. He talked to me while he was driving to Spokane and then up to see Dave & Vera.

I ordered an Arched Window Frame from Etsy for the spare bathroom. I will take the bunny rabbit in there and put it into the spare bedroom.

Window Frame From Etsy

I filled out more paperwork for the SBA Loan.

Talked to Hubby on the phone till Midnight. He had gone to see Dave & Vera-had burgers on the grille.


HUBBY'S DAY

Hubby got up and went to get the new coffee stand in Athol to get a coffee, he picked up a buritto at Super One.

Hubby went to Metro Car Wash in CDA and sat at Lake Shore Drive watching the lake, eating his burrito.

Guy from Spokane finally called back to get taillight from the Ranchero. He drove over to Spokane to get the taillight.

He went to Mead Washington to pick up exhaust part for Dave's landlord Backhoe from Norcan; they will have to ship it from another yard.

Hubby drove back to Idaho. Stopped at new Golden Glo for a latte.

New Golden Glo

Hubby stopped to pay the $2100 balance on the Golf Cart at 5:20PM.

Hubby drove to Floyd's (RV renter guy) and get $600 check for rental. Saw Floyd's rottweiler & shaggy dog.

Drove to LaClede to visit with Dave & Vera for dinner. They had grilled bbq burgers. Hung with the dogs. Saw the one dog that had injured itself.

Drove back to Farragut Park after 10PM.



No comments: