Thursday, July 09, 2020

BUNCO

THURSDAY
7-9-2020

Up at 6AM and Hubby has already put the dogs out several times. They have been barking at passersby. Hubby put them in the kennel and they are now whining and barking.

So Hubby gets up at 6:30AM and I get up also. I leave the bed undone so we can put fresh sheets on it later. It is too much work for me to do alone.

Hubby makes breakfast eggs for the dogs. He fed the dogs.

I made lattes and my Nanogreens.

We watched TV News.

We made the bed with fresh sheets. 

Hubby started washing the comforter for the bed.

I soaked my feet in hot water & epsom salts.

Hubby and Tater went to the shop from Noon to 4:00PM. Hubby came home with the groceries that we had ordered online. Ordered milk, printing paper, potatoes, tomatoes, shrimp ring, and new dog brush.

Hubby had made a reindeer so that we can take to Kaleigh in Idaho.

 Rebar Deer

We watched TV for a while. Then I changed clothes and put on makeup!

We took printing paper to Dee to replace the paper we had borrowed. Hubby took the Shrimp Ring over to Dave & Carmen's Ray & Scott were driving down the road, Rory & Trudy drove their golf cart over & parked in the driveway.

I was on "front door duty" to let everybody in; Kathy & Irl, Norm. Linda was still at home getting food prepared. She came later. We had to wait for her to arrive before we could play.

Played fast & furious. I got 2 Buncos. I started out with the Dice on the last round. Ray went home with most wins. Irl got most losses. Norm had the dice. Trudy & Carmen rolled for "even-stevens" and Carmen won.

Bunco
We packed up our table and left at 8PM.Scott helped carry the table to our garage while Hubby carried the chairs.

Then we let the dogs outside.

Watched re-run episodes of Cougar Town.

Went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: