Friday, July 03, 2020

DAY BEFORE 4TH OF JULY

FRIDAY
7-3-2020

Up at 7:15AM. I had taken a couple Benadryl and was really tired.


I made latte for Hubby. Then I warmed up breakfast bite for me.

Hubby had already made eggs with leftovers from our trip and fed dogs.

Dogs were in a food coma on the sofa.

We watched Hubby's automotive shows for a while. Then we had to put away clothes, make bed, pick up dog poo, and clean cat litter. We washed the comforter on our bed.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started washer.

Both of us were just exhausted. Hubby vacuumed. He finally got dressed at 11AM.

Hubby talked with Eric. Girl drama.

Then we went down to Walmart to get some groceries. Said "Hi" to Jose that was working.

I let the dogs out of their kennel and gave them chicken nuggets we had bought at Walmart.

Got back and unloaded groceries.

Cats relaxed on the table after they stole all the plastic shopping bags.

 Rattler Amidst Walmart Plastic Bags
 Jabba The Hut Cat (Robert) and Friend (Robert)

I took a 2 hour nap.

Hubby made apple pies, cooked scallops, and made white rice.

Apple Pie That Hubby Made


I got up and was still exhausted.

Hubby went swimming at 6PM. He got back at 7:30PM.

We watched Cougar Town for a while and went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: