Sunday, July 05, 2020

DAY AFTER THE 4TH

SUNDAY
JULY 5 2020

Hubby got up at 6AM with dogs and let them out for Potty.

Tater jumped on my chest and I pushed him down, then yelled at him.

I slept until 8AM. Really tired these last few days. Just exhausted. No energy to do anything.

I took a shower. Then started making breakfast. Hubby had already made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them. I made cream cheese eggs, pancakes, sausage, and lattes.

Hubby took a shower. I had everything done and the kitchen cleaned up by the time he got out.

I felt somewhat better - my shoulders did not hurt as much. But I was still tired.

We actually sat at the table to eat breakfast.

Then we watched a cooking/travel show on TV.

I updated my blog from the recent trip. Then I paid more bills online. Then I checked Credit Karma for both of us.

Hubby made grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup for lunch at Noon.



Washed dogs at 2PM.

Cleaned up. Started laundry.

Watched Cougar Town.  

I had to respond with a letter to the Grand Canyon National Park Ambulance Service because they were trying to Balance Bill me for the rest of what the insurance did not cover.

Then we went swimming at 6PM.

After swimming until 6:45PM, I decided to get out. Somebody talking in the pool was just too much for me.

We drove the UTV around the new building on Turtle Ridge.

Drove home. Ordered pizza from Dominos. Hubby was on hold for over 20 minutes. Finally got pizza about 9PM.

I cleaned out the garbage can in the pantry closet. The STINK from the golf course outside started at 8:30PM.

Watched Andy Griffith re-runs. Went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: