Tuesday, July 07, 2020

TILE GUY ESTIMATE / BANK

TUESDAY
7/7/2020

Hubby was up with the dogs. I woke up at 6AM and called him on my phone because he was in the living room. I asked him if he put out his garbage can. He said he would do it right away.

Then he made egg breakfast for the dogs & fed them.

I got up and dressed at 7AM. Made lattes.

We sat and watched News on TV while eating breakfast.

I put away the breakfast dishes. Hubby vacuumed. I put Roomba in the master bedroom. I picked up dog poo. Hubby cleaned cat litter.

Darryl from Pulte called and said that it was because of our final grade that the water is ruining the concrete block fence and that they won't fix it. That everything that is wrong with the house is due to our final grade. Which we never had anything to do with. Pulte did all the final grade work.

We watched The White Rabbit Project on TV.

Enrique came at 10AM to look at what we wanted to do for tile. He said he would call with an estimate. He said to get the tile at Home Depot.

However, I could not find the tile online. Hubby called Home Depot and they do not have it in stock. Hubby called Mesquite Tile and somebody was supposed to call back...

We watched The White Rabbit Project on TV.

Hubby left at 1:30PM for his appointment at the Bank of Nevada to talk with the Loan Officer.



He came back home at 3:00 with a lot of papers.

I went thru the paperwork and got most of the information that I needed.

I emailed paperwork back to the Loan guy.

We watched TV.

Went to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: