Sunday, July 26, 2020

HUBBY HOME!

SUNDAY
7-26-2020

Almost the end of July. This year has gone so fast, and we have not done ANYTHING! Stupid Pandemic Covid!

I got up at 9AM. Still tired. Made the bed. Put on my mask.

Made lattes for Hubby and myself. I warmed up sausage & had blueberry muffin.

Hubby had already fed the dogs. I put all the breakfast dishes away and started dishwasher.

I picked up dog poo.

Started laundry.

Hubby watched Automotive shows for a while.

I made a grocery list for PickUp at Walmart.

We called to reserve pool time from 3-4PM.

Hubby unloaded golf cart. He took the doors & curtain off it.

Golf Cart


I drove the Golf Cart and Hubby drove his Dually and trailer to the Community Center parking lot.

Went to swim at 3PM. Stupid front desk woman "could not find our names on register". We had to wait SO long, finally found her own handwriting as Hubby had called in at Noon to be put on the list.

We swam from 3-4:15PM. Then we drove home in the golf cart.

Unloaded stuff, let the dogs out of the kennel for a few minutes. Then we loaded them up again and took the Expedition down to Walmart to pick up groceries. Hubby went inside to get honey & tortilla shells that we forgot on the order. I had the kid load the car.

We came home and unloaded groceries.

I finished making the bed after washing the bedding sheets.

Hubby had pizza that he warmed in the air-fryer.

We washed the dogs at 8PM. It was already smelling like sewage outside.

Hubby watched Automotive shows and fell asleep on the sofa.

Went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: