Monday, July 13, 2020

TAKE CAMPER OFF TRUCK

MONDAY
7-13-2020

Up at 6AM. My back hurt a lot. It hurt to sleep on it. Tried sleeping on my side and was nauseated, almost vomited.

I made lattes & Nanogreens. Warmed up Egg Bites from Starbucks.

I printed out Hubby's 2016, 2017, 2018 Taxes & the Financial Statement so he can submit it to the Bank for the SBA Loan.

We had to pick up the remains of the pad from the dog's kennel since Tater chewed it up last night.

I picked up dog poo. Hubby vacuumed and cleaned cat litter. We both made the bed. Started Roomba. Started laundry. I put away breakfast dishes & started dishwasher.

Hubby left at 10AM to take camper off and take paperwork to the Bank.

He texted me at 11AM to let me know that the battery in the camper had died and he had to put the jump box on it to charge.

I did laundry.

Rattler Has Missing Fur On His Belly


I saw that Rattler has missing fur on his belly - he must have been playing rough with Robert.

Hubby finally got home at 3PM. He brought milk, ice, and steaks from Walmart.

He grilled steaks on the grille. Then he sat down on the sofa. Said that he had heatstroke. I gave him a cool washcloth and had him drink water.

He did not want to go swimming tonight as he did not feel good.

We watched Johnny Carson re-runs on TUBI.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: