Saturday, July 11, 2020

SATURDAY IN ST GEORGE/HEATWAVE

SATURDAY
7-11-2020

Up at 7AM. Heard Tater barking at people outside.

I got up and hurt everywhere. I started making lattes and my Nanogreens.

We watched News on TV. Then Hubby decided that we needed to return the toilet to Camping World in St George.

I cleaned up the breakfast dishes and started dishwasher. I made the bed.

Hubby cleaned up cat litter & vacuumed. We ran the Roomba in both bedrooms. I cleaned up dog poo outside and gave them clean, fresh water.

We loaded dogs in the Expedition. Drove to St George.

Stopped at Starbucks to collect my free 50 points by ordering from Starbucks twice in the next few days by July 13.

So I ordered a Black Tea Lemonade. Not bad. Not great. It was wet and cool.

Hubby stopped at Harbor Freight to get tools. He was in the store for over 30 minutes. We had to sit in the car with the A/C running as it was 108 degrees today.
 
 Hubby ran inside
Then we drove to Costco so Hubby could run inside and get ice, shrimp ring, D batteries, and




We drove over to Joann's so that I could run inside and get yarn. I also found a bunny for the spare bedroom and a bug for the hallway.
 Bunny In Spare Bedroom


  Bug On Hallway Wall

The Bunny and Bug were only $5 each since they were having a 75% Off Sale; then the nice lady at the checkout had a 25% discount for me. The yarn was also 20% off!

Drove to Veyo, UT on the very nice Hwy 18 from St George. Stopped mid-way and picked up roadside Honey from Stephenson Honey out of Delta, UT. It was very good.

At Veyo, we ordered pizza at A Slice of Veyo.

We ordered a large pie Chicken Alfredo. Hubby got green peppers and green chilies on his side.

We drove around looking for a place to walk the dogs and found some grass at the local LDS Church,

 Dogs In LDS Grass



Went back 30 minutes later and ate pie in the car. Parked in front of Veyo Pies so Hubby could go inside and get a Banana Pie that he has been dreaming about for the past 3 days!


We drove home the back way on Gunlock Road. Past Gunlock.

On the way home, we stopped at Wendy's to get burgers for the dogs.



At home, Hubby unloaded. I drank the Raspberry tea that we got at Wendy's. Gave burgers to the dogs.

Hubby went swimming from 6PM-7PM. I stayed home as I was exhausted.

Hubby came back. Norm had called to loan him the Golf Cart for the week so he can run Tater.

We watched TV and went to bed at 9PM. Both of us were exhausted. Hubby thought he had a sore throat.


No comments: