Saturday, July 25, 2020

HUBBY COMES HOME

SATURDAY
7-25-2020


MY DAY

Woke up at 4AM, had to potty. Went back to bed. Dogs up at 6AM and wanted out to potty.

I made dog egg breakfast. I fed dogs.

Made the bed. Started the Roomba.

I made latte & Nanogreens. Ate breakfast.

Hubby called. He had stayed overnight in the Walmart parking lot in Smelterville, ID.

He got pulled over just east of Superior Montana because he was speeding. He got a ticket!



Then I picked up dog poo, started the dishwasher, cleaned up cat litter, took garbage out, and vacuumed.

I worked on Financial paperwork for RMOR again.

I called Hubby again when he got out of Montana when he got service again.

Tried to take a nap, dogs would not let me-they wanted in, then out, then inside again.

Called Hubby as he was driving thru Salt Lake City.

Hubby got home at 9PM.

Took a shower.

Went to bed at 10PM.


HUBBY'S DAY

Hubby got up at 5AM from Smelterville Walmart parking lot and drove home.

He was on the phone with me a lot.

He got pulled over speeding. Got a ticket.

He got home at 9PM.







No comments: