Monday, July 20, 2020

JUST TIRED and BORED

MONDAY
7-20-2020

MY DAY

Up at 6AM after going to sleep at Midnight.

Rattler Watching Me Make Bed

Dogs wanted out. I put on clothes, made the bed.

Then I warmed up dog egg breakfast bake for them. I fed them. Then I made latte and Nanogreens.

I made a shopping list for Walmart. Will pick it up at 6PM tonight.

Hubby called several times. He had already been up since 5AM and drove from Missoula to CDA.

I picked up dog poo. Vacuumed. Cleaned up cat litter.

Started dishwasher. Started laundry.

I am so tired.

I watched CSI all day. Tried to take a nap, but dogs wanted out, dogs wanted inside. I could not get a nap.

I put laundry away.

I put dishes away.

At 6PM, I went to get groceries at Walmart. "No Contact" grocery pick-up. Open trunk of car, they load. Drive away. 1/2 of Walmart parking lot is cordoned off. Construction?

I came home and unloaded groceries.

I went to bed at 10PM. I am exhausted.

HUBBY'S DAY



Talked to Hubby a lot on the phone. He went to Priest River DMV to get title & registration for trailer he bought from Eric.

Hubby spend 2 hours waiting in line at DMV before he was told he had to go weigh trailer. After he had to go "weigh" it at the Forestry yard, he had to come back and wait another hour in line with NOBODY in masks. Another 2 hours in line before he got his registration for the trailer.

Then Hubby went to unload the trailer at home. Met Joe at Joe's house to unload Joe's Jeep; found that the Jeep had crushed thru the floor of the trailer. Had to jack it up, place more plywood underneath, used Joe's skidsteer to pull it out. Unloaded the Stroker 545 engine that Joe had bought. He will pay Hubby for it later. He will use it in his Galaxy.

Then Joe followed Hubby to Kal's house to pick up the Yukon so Hubby could drive it around instead of the Dually; it was about 9PM. They stopped at Gas Station for rice bowls as dinner.

Picked up a car from Kal at Kal's house in Twin Lakes; had Joe follow him with the car to Farragut Park Campground. Took Joe back home. Then Hubby drove back down to park.








No comments: