Monday, August 03, 2020

MONDAY AND DOG FOOD

MONDAY
8-3-2020

Up at 5:45AM. Hubby was making eggs. I told him to get out and walk dogs. He got dressed.

I made lattes and Nanogreens. He walked Tater first with Golf Cart. Wilson watched out the front door for Tater to return.

Then Hubby returned and took Wilson out, as I had already put his collar on him for the walk.

When they returned, I sat on the sofa to eat breakfast. Hubby finished his eggs. He made a burrito.

I had warmed up the last egg bite from Starbucks.

After breakfast, I cleaned up the breakfast dishes.

At 9AM, I steam cleaned the floors. Hubby picked up dog poo and cleaned up cat litter. He then vacuumed. He took Tater & Wilson outside so that I could finish doing the floors.

I took a shower afterwards because I was sweating. Then I started laundry and dishes.

Hubby watched Automotive shows.

We ordered parts for the Can Am filter & oil change on Amazon. I ordered door stops for all the doors.

Drove to Falcon Ridge Car Wash and washed the Dually. The water was still leaking from Walmart's water main at the south side. They are now black topping the middle of the parking lot.


Then we drove to Littlefield Flying J to get lottery tickets. Lots of people going into the store and not wearing masks.
Drove back to Wendy's in Mesquite to get chicken sandwich for me, burgers & chicken strips for the dogs, a salad for Hubby.

Drove home and ate. Gave burgers to dogs.

There is still too much smoke in the air and it smells smoky to go swimming.

Still no rental payment from Lane.

Both of us were exhausted when we came home. I tried to take a nap, but it was no use.

We went to bed early at 9:30PM.



No comments: