Sunday, August 16, 2020

FINISHED GOLF CART UPDATE

SUNDAY
8-16-2020

Up at 6AM. I felt awful in my whole body. Had to take aspirin right away first thing.

I started making lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby made eggs for dogs & fed them.

I made the bed.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I picked up dog poo.

I outlined the cat-head on the new Armoire so Hubby can cut it out for the cat's access to litter.



Hubby finished working on the Golf Cart by 10:30AM. We took it out for a test drive up the hill. It turned out GREAT!

Lifted Golf Cart With New Wheels & Tires




I soaked my feet in water. Then I wrapped them and put anti-biotic cream on them.

Hubby rested for a while.

I massaged Hubby at 1:30PM to help his back.

I went to get mail.

We watched TV today.

We went swimming from 4-6PM.

Came home and watched TV.

Went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: