Wednesday, August 19, 2020

CAT FACE ENTRYWAY ON ARMOIRE

WEDNESDAY
8-19-2020

Up at 6:45AM. I was really a slug and slept late.

Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs. I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby fed the dogs.

We watched morning news from Seattle, Spokane, and Vegas on TV.

I gave Hubby the Starbucks Egg Bites from yesterday. They had peppers in them, so I could not eat them. Too spicy hot for me.

Hubby started to cut open the cat door on the Armoire at 9:15AM.

Cat Head Door


After Hubby cleaned up all the sawdust and put the foot pads on the bottom of the corners we moved it back into place. We had to put Robert & Rattler inside the cabinet and shut the door so they could figure out the door! Both of them fit just fine.

I worked on RMOR books for a while.

Hubby talked to Dana L for a while on the phone then I reminded him that he needed to take paperwork back to guy. He left at Noon. He called me because he forgot the address where he was going. It was on a yellow pad. I sent him a picture of the yellow pad.

He is going to the Powder Coating place first, then go talk with Pat before they head over to the city Planning Manager at 3PM to discuss uses for the building.

I exercised and watched TV for a while.

Hubby got back at 4PM and we watched TV for a while.

Went swimming at 5PM.

Came back and watched TV.

Went to bed at 10PM.



No comments: