Sunday, August 02, 2020

SUNDAY AND HOT

SUNDAY
8/2/2020

Up at 5:45AM. Hubby had already taken Tater out on his walk with the Golf Cart.

I got up and put a collar on Wilson so he would be ready when Hubby got back.

I made the bed. Opened up the mini blinds.

Started making egg breakfast for dogs. Used the last of the sun-dried tomatoes.

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

I warmed up egg bites from Starbucks.

Hubby got back with Tater. Wilson squealed at the front door. Then Hubby took Wilson for a walk with the Golf Cart.

I sat down on the sofa to eat breakfast.

We watched TV most of the day.

There was too much smoke in the air to go out again.

We did not want to go swimming tonight.

I took a 2 hour nap and woke up exhausted and hurting.



I went to bed early tonight.






No comments: