Thursday, April 30, 2020

LAST DAY OF APRIL 2020

THURSDAY
4-30-2020

LAST DAY OF APRIL 2020

Tater, Wilson, and Robert slept with us last night!

Tater stomped on my kidneys at 5AM and I had to pee.

Hubby got up after that.

I woke up at 8AM. Hubby had already made breakfast.

Hubby could not get going this morning. He sat at the dining table for a long time trying to get his shoes on.

I made lattes.

It was humid and hot outside. The dogs went outside for a while. They did not bark at anybody walking past.

Landlord called and wanted Hubby to leave this afternoon for Reno. Hubby talked him into leaving at 4AM tomorrow.

Hubby and Tater left with the Truck & Camper at 9AM.

I cleaned cat litter, started dryer again, put away breakfast dishes, vacuumed, picked up dog litter. By this time, I was exhausted.

Hubby and Tater came back late afternoon, about 5PM. I had to call him and remind him that we needed to get Walmart groceries at 7PM pickup.

Hubby got home. Tater was FILTHY.

Had to put dogs in kennel after letting them out to potty.

We drove Dually down to Walmart to get groceries. Hubby had to stop at Shop because he forgot his phone there. Then we drove over to Jose's lot that he was putting gravel upon. We backed the camper in-between the two storage units. Jose has 4 storage units stored there.

We finally came home. Put groceries away.

I went for a bike ride while Hubby fried Bacon outside.

I made Bacon Spinach Quiche while Hubby left and went to pick up a paper from the DMV so he can take the trailer without plates, and then he picked up the trailer from the shop.

When he returned, I had finished my Patriotic Button Garland.

Hubby and Tater took a shower. Tater was so shiny and soft! He ran around the house like a maniac with his butt down, doing hot laps!

We had gotten Tater a small soccer ball from Walmart. He had it for about 20 minutes before he chewed a hole in it. He had lots of fun with it.

Cats played with a Moth in the kitchen. They got up on the fridge and cabinets to try to catch it. Hubby put a ladder out for them to climb up. Then Rattler climbed on top of the pantry door to catch it. He jumped onto the other cabinet.

 RATTLER CAT LOOKING AT MOTH ON CEILING BY LIGHT


I had to get clothes out of dryer and put them away.

Then I cleaned up cooking mess. Had to try the Quiche when it came out of the oven. Hubby said it was "too salty". He is too picky. It is delicious.

QUICHE FRESH IN OVEN

We went to bed about 11:30PM.


No comments: