Thursday, April 16, 2020

2ND HALF OF PANDEMIC LOCKDOWN IN NEVADA

THURSDAY
4-16-2020

Got up at 7AM. Tater came bounding into the bedroom and jumped on the bed to wake me up. Then Wilson came running in to jump against the bed before I hauled him up by his nape. He is too short to jump on the bed.

Hubby came in to say good morning.

I got up and helped Hubby make the bed. Got dressed.

Made lattes. I warmed up sausage for breakfast.

Hubby picked up cat litter.

I picked up dog poo.

Then we sat & watched Hubby's automotive show on TV.

I texted KR.

Hubby texted his brother.

I vacuumed cat litter.

We went for a bike ride of 15 minutes at 9AM. It was a nice warm morning, but the golf course STANK.

Came back and Hubby vacuumed the rest of the house.
 
I glued together scrabble pieces for decor on my tiered tray.

Scrabble Decor


We watched stupid old movies today - Harry In Your Pocket with James Coburn and Winter Kills with Jeff Bridges (what AWFUL movies).

I took a 2 hour nap at 4PM. I woke up at 6:20PM. Hubby said I was snoring.

Then we put dogs in kennel, left the windows & doors open while we drove down to Walmart to pick up our order. I had wanted to go inside at Walmart to get fabric, but Hubby was not wanting to go inside.

Instead we drove to the Community Center to get the license plate for the trailer and then back down to the MACU ATM to get $ for the Mustang body we are picking up tomorrow in Las Vegas! Also getting tires/wheels for the new trailer that Hubby just built.

When we got home, we put away groceries and Hubby grilled the Beyond Meat hamburger for me. He got the truck & trailer ready for tomorrow morning. Packed ratchet straps, spare parts, and cleaned the truck windows.


We watched automotive shows until bedtime.

I steam cleaned the floors from 10PM-11PM. Then I was sweaty and had to sit for 30 minutes in the living room with the fan blowing on me. I need to take a shower tomorrow.

No comments: