Sunday, April 19, 2020

SMITH'S GROCERIES / WASH TRUCK / SHELVES IN GARAGE

SUNDAY
4-19-2020

Got up at 7:20AM. Dressed and made the bed.

Made lattes. Told Hubby that we needed to go pick up groceries at Smith's.

We put dogs in kennel and drove to Smith's in the Dually. Stopped to pick up a white soccer ball in the street.

Bryan helped us load our groceries. Then we drove to the car wash across the street and washed truck & tires/wheels for the trailer that Hubby had purchased yesterday in St George.

We drove back on the interstate to blow dry the truck. It was still filthy in areas. Hubby has to wash on the windows.

Unloaded groceries. Let dogs out to potty.

I made more latte for me. We watched Automotive show.

Went for a bike ride.

Relaxed on the patio, watched TV.

At 3PM, Hubby decided to re-arrange the garage. He installed the shelves and then put everything on them. It made much more room in the garage. I helped him and we worked until 6PM.
 

 GARAGE SHELVES & MORE ROOM
 LOTS MORE SPACE IN GARAGE

Hubby made scallops for me; grilled on the stove.

We cleaned up dinner dishes.

Walked the dogs late. Then I went outside and looks at Stars on my Star App.

I went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: