Tuesday, April 14, 2020

SHOPPING AT WALMART

TUESDAY
4-14-2020

Got up at 7:30AM this morning with the dogs barking at an Ambulance siren.

I got dressed and made lattes.

Hubby made the bed.

Hubby had just finished making eggs for dogs & feeding them.

We loaded the dogs into the kennel and left for groceries at Walmart. We needed milk.


Walmart was 6' foot lock down thru out the store, there was a woman noting how many people were entering and exiting on an iPad, but people were not observing the limits.

We got milk, Starbucks coffee, hamburger, chicken, hamburger buns, eggs, they even had TOILET PAPER! I got one 8 pack.

Bread Is Back At Walmart

THE HOLY GRAIL!

Walmart actually had toilet paper. Not much, but I did purchase one. We have not been able to purchase toilet paper since March 15.

We checked out and left.

Went to wash the truck at Falcon Ridge Car Wash. I looked for change; nothing on the ground.

 



The Paypal $ finally was re-deposited into the WRONG bank. It automatically went into the bank, instead of allowing me to transfer it.

We watched TV.

Hubby & Rattler


Bathed Wilson outside.

Went for a bike ride around the neighborhood at 3PM. It winded me. My heart was ok, tho. Hubby had pain in his Quadriceps.

We watched TV.

Hubby made grilled Beyond Burgers for us. They tasted REALLY GOOD.

Hubby watched more of his show - Money Heist. I don't like it really well. Dubbing English is really bad and there is no closed captioning, so I can't understand what is going on most of the time.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: