Monday, April 20, 2020

4/20

MONDAY
4-20-2020

BEAUTIFUL MORNING. 72 degrees. Sunshine and a light cool breeze.

Got up at 7AM. Tater was barking at lots of people walking past our home.

I made the bed. Then went in the kitchen to make lattes for breakfast. Hubby had already fed the dogs breakfast bake eggs.

I went outside to pick up poo. Hubby cleaned cat litter.

Hubby had a burrito for breakfast.

We went for a bike ride - 15 minutes - 2 miles.

Came back and the mail lady had delivered stuff. Amazon tray from delivery last night by Fed Ex was too big. Tried returning to Amazon and they will refund, but said to keep it.

Hubby tried to show me properties on his iPad. We looked at them on the computer.

Hubby and Tater left at 10:15AM.

I had to clean up more cat litter and vacuum.

I made more chicken salad. Texted Hubby to get celery, apples, and bananas at Walmart on the way home.

I went down to get the mail. Just junk stuff.

Took a nap. Watched TV, Endeavour. 

Hubby and Tater got home at 4:15PM. Hubby had gotten chicken nuggets at the Walmart. I fed them to the dogs on the patio. Neighbor, Dave waylaid Hubby in the driveway and started talking. And talking. And talking.

Hubby finally came inside.

We watched TV. Hubby watched his automotive shows.

It got cloudy and dark outside. Looked like rain over the mountains.

I went to bed at 10PM. Hubby came to bed at 11PM. Cats decided to play after that.



No comments: