Sunday, April 26, 2020

SUNDAY AND A DAY OF REST PLUS BREAD MAKING

SUNDAY
4-26-2020

Got up at 7AM. Hubby had already made eggs for dogs and fed them.

We got house cleaned up. Then went for a 15 minute bike ride.

Came back and sat on the patio until it got too hot. Hubby talked to Tom, Joe's friend from Arizona. Tom wants to buy a Mustang from the guy in Las Vegas.

I mixed up my Sourdough Starters again. The San Francisco Sourdough was ready to make.

So I added more flour and water, then put it in the Kitchen Aid Mixer to knead. I had spilled some flour on the counter and had to clean it up, forgetting that I had not added another cup of flour to the dough. So it was watery. I had to add it later.

Hubby watched Automotive shows all day. Dogs played outside until it was too hot, then came inside and sat on the Sofa with Hubby.

Then I pulled the dough out and formed it again. Had hubby get the Dutch Oven out of the garage so I could bake one of the loaves in it. Pre-heated the Dutch Oven and then put dough in it. It came out quite good after 45 minutes. Crust was a little hard as I forgot to put water in oven while baking.

I took an hour nap on the sofa.

 Tater Stole My Blanket

 Bread


Second loaf was awful. Was on a baking pan and it was doughy and tough. Threw it away.

We drove to Walmart to get our Grocery Pick-Up order for milk, raisins, seltzer water for Hubby. Took the dogs with us in the Dually. Picked up order at 7:15PM. Nice girl with very long, black hair came out.

Then we drove to Littlefield to get Lottery Tickets.

A lot of the tar that was on the Dually rear tire flew off as we were driving down the Interstate.

Saw LOTS of UTVs driving back in the night with their lights on. It was fun to see.

Drove back to Sun City and dropped off apples where Bunnies live. Almost hit one bunny that was sitting in the grass.

At home, unloaded groceries.

Tater As Comfy Footrest


Watched Parks & Rec. Went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: