Saturday, April 11, 2020

SATURDAY AND SUNNY

SATURDAY
4-11-2020

Woke up at 7:30, dogs came into the bedroom and jumped on the bed. Hubby came in the bedroom to pet my head.

I got up and made lattes.

Hubby made the bed. The Roomba started.

Hubby had already made breakfast eggs and fed the dogs.

Hubby did cat litter. I picked up dog poo.

We watched News on TV while sitting on the sofa.

Then we moved out to the patio because the sun was shining. It was warm.

Listened to She Wants Revenge on Google Home.

Put the bed back together in the camper. Cleaned out some things. Hubby left open the fridge. I found a bottle of Lysol and another Clorox Wipe in the camper.

A neighbor walked past the camper and talked with Hubby about what great quality is the Lance Camper. 

Then we drove with the dogs down to Jose's storage lot and left the camper there. The dogs whined when we were driving near the dog park. On the way back, we stopped to look at Starbucks. There is a note saying they are now closed permanently until further notice.

We stopped at Mesquite Park and walked the dogs on leashes. Beautiful day. 74 degrees.

Drove to the shop and waved at Lupe & Eric. Eric came over and helped Hubby take the hitch out of the truck.

We drove home.

I took the dogs inside and spilled my latte on the garage doorstep. I had to clean it up.

Started laundry.

Made another latte. Fed ham to the dogs for a treat. I made chicken & rice for my lunch.

Rattler ran outside. Then we put him back inside again. He opened the screen slider by himself and came outside. He spent quite a while wandering around outside on the concrete before he wanted back inside again.

Tater sunned himself. There was a siren for an emergency ambulance that came down Prominence.

 Tater Snorkeling

 Tater Sunning Himself

We sat outside, watching for the USAF Thunderbirds to fly over, but they never did. Hubby took a brief nap. I spilled coffee and had to make more. I went inside to potty and changed the Febreze; the glass fell off the counter and broke-I had to clean up the spilled smelly oil.

Then I went back outside with my latte and put a blanket over Hubby.

I finally came inside about 5PM and watched Ray Bradbury's Theater on TV. Hubby finally came inside and perused his iPad.

We watched TV until 8PM when Hubby watched his Automotive shows. Then we watched a Black Adder re-run and I went to bed at 10PM. Hubby came to bed about 11PM.

No comments: