Friday, April 24, 2020

COVID-19 RELATED DEATHS - BAIRD PASSES AWAY

FRIDAY
4-24-2020

Got up at 7AM. Made lattes.

Hubby made eggs for breakfast. He fed the dogs. Then he made himself a burrito.

We sat on the patio to eat breakfast. Slight breeze. Warm morning.

Rattler came outside and rolled around on the rocks and concrete.

 Rattler On Rocks

Got a partial amount of the EIDL Loan.

We contacted Hubby's brother and our best friend in Dubuque is not doing well at all. His internal organs are shutting down. They are going to do a test to see if there is any brain activity, but then they will pull the plug. This is an awful way to go.

I got my order from Michaels. Bunny rabbits and 4th of July decor. One of the bunnies had a broken ear. 

Went for our bike ride. Lots of head-wind. Made it really difficult to pedal.

I did laundry. Hubby cleaned cat litter. I picked up dog poo.

Hubby vacuumed.

Hubby and Tater left at 10AM.

I sewed for a while. Then I got tired.

Wilson went in and out.

I went to get mail. Got Sourdough Starters. Made the Starters with Flour & Water.

Sourdough Starter


I put away laundry and washed our comforter and Tater's camper blanket.

Hubby and Tater returned at 4PM. They worked at the shop all day.

Hubby went to look at the Building with Pat. They think it is a good idea.

Baird passed away. It was just too much for him. This is awful. He and his wife were thinking of moving to Vegas, so we could have gotten together with them.

Hubby and Tater came home.

We made dinner.

Watched TV and went to bed about 10PM.

I could not sleep and stayed up playing games on my iPhone.

Finally went to sleep at Midnight.


No comments: