Saturday, April 04, 2020

DAY 4 / SATURDAY IN QUARANTINE

SATURDAY
4-4-2020

Got up at 6:30AM. Tater was still on the bed with me. I thought it was Hubby there when I reached out for him.

I got up and made lattes.

Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs.

Hubby made the bed.

Hubby emptied cat litter and vacuumed.

I ordered Brazilian Professional Shampoo and Conditioner. Then I ordered ceramic Easter Bunny for KR.
 
I picked up dog poo.

Hubby worked on the Can Am in the garage. He left the side door open so that the dogs could visit.

I watched Columbo on TV. Dogs sat with me on the sofa.

We washed the dogs. Tater almost tripped me when I was trying to get Wilson on the side patio.

Once they were done getting washed, I dried Wilson with the blow-dryer.

Hubby cleaned up the shower & bathroom. Took towels to be washed.

We put dogs in the kennel.

We took the Expedition. Went to the Community Center to check on the trailer.

Then we drove to Walgreens to get my prescriptions.

Drove to Scenic to purchase Lottery tickets. Went driving around to see property for sale in Scenic.

Was going to stop at Starbucks on the way back, but even though I had already put in an order at 5:30PM, the had already closed early at 4:30PM. We were both disappointed.

Stopped at Smith's to get groceries. Hubby went in by himself with the mask & gloves. He was in there for quite a while.

He finally came out with lots of groceries. Said that they had lots of food. Not out of anything. He forgot to check on Toilet Paper.

We drove home, unpacked groceries.

Watched TV.

Went to bed at 10PM.



No comments: