Thursday, April 09, 2020

9 DAYS LOCKDOWN

THURSDAY
APRIL 9 2020

Up at 7:30AM.

Hubby already up and making eggs for dogs. He feeds them while I made lattes.

Hubby makes a burrito for himself.

We make the bed. I clean the water spots off the glass in the shower as Hubby did not wipe it down last night. I have to use vinegar. I clean the mirrors and countertops, too. My shoulders hurt after this. I need to get a maid in to clean the whole house, but with Covid-19, there is no way that is happening.

I clean up the breakfast dishes and start dishwasher.

Hubby finally gets dressed and I started the laundry.

Hubby cleans the cat litter. I pick up dog poo.

There is another Kokopelli worker that is "power-blowing" the ROAD! OMG. It is SO LOUD.

Then at 9:50, I am currently on hold to talk with an "Agent" because somehow the Covid-19 has made Paypal experience high call volumes and they don't have enough people to handle the calls? WTF? I thought all the customer service is handled thru India? Don't they have millions there to work?

And it's not even like I'm on hold hold. It's a Contact Us Messaging Service. OMG.

Casey did not use the money to buy the truck in Idaho, so Hubby requested that they send the money back, so he can purchase a truck down here.

20 minutes later, I finally get an Agent (India resident who has no idea of the English language) who states that they are going to hold the funds until April 14. Because they were stupid enough to use an E-Check to deposit the money to their Paypal account.

Hubby got ready to leave. I had to run hin over to the Community Center to pick up his truck. I got back and parked the Expedition in the garage. I got Tater ready to leave with his collar and leash. Took him out to truck. Dave (neighbor) came over to talk with Hubby and would not leave. Finally, I went outside and told Hubby to take the Easter basket to mail to KR. He came inside and got the Easter Basket. Then he left.

I watched TV. Let Wilson in and out all day. He was moping and sitting by the front door all day.

Tater and Hubby got home at 4PM. Wilson was really glad to see them.

Hubby had dinner.

I took a nap from 5:30PM-7:30PM. Dave (neighbor) rang the doorbell and brought the nuts we had asked them to buy when they went to Sam's Club.

I woke up and was not feeling very well. Everything hurt.

We watched Hubby's automotive shows. He browsed thru his iPad.

I played Scrabble on my iPhone.

Went to bed at 11PM.




No comments: