Wednesday, April 01, 2020

STAY AT HOME EFFECTIVE APRIL 1 IN NEVADA

WEDNESDAY
4-1-2020

STAY AT HOME EFFECTIVE APRIL 1 IN NEVADA.

Got up at 7:30AM. I slept late!

Hubby had already had the dogs out to potty. Tater jumped on the bed to sleep with me until I woke up.

Hubby made eggs for dogs. I made lattes.

I had warmed up meatloaf that we made yesterday.

Did laundry. Put dishes in dishwasher

Filled out online application for Small Business Grant Money from Government SBA.

Hubby went to ride with guys on the mesa to check out the Flag at Noon.

We did not check the news so did not know about the Stay At Home Order. Found out at 7PM tonight.

I watched TV. Sat on the patio with dogs. Put away laundry and dishes.

Hubby got home at 3PM.

Hubby watched TV.

Sat on the patio and watched dogs play for a long time.


Dogs Napping During Quarantine


Neighbor next door had brought his wife back from California (thanks for spreading the disease, idiots!) So they are going to stay here until at least May now.

Hubby watched new show - Avenue 5, Science fiction cruise ship in space.



I went to bed at 9:30PM.

Hubby came to bed at 11PM.

I had a really bad night. Endo cramps. Sweating.


No comments: