Saturday, April 18, 2020

ST GEORGE WHEELS & TIRES FOR TRAILER

SATURDAY
4-18-2020

Got up at 2AM to potty. Hubby was chatty Cathy and had to talk for 30 minutes before I fell back to sleep.

Then up at 7AM to get dressed. Make my 1/2 of the bed. I made lattes.

Let the dogs outside to potty.

Hubby slept for another hour.

I got him up because his latte was getting cold.

I opened up all the doors. It was warm outside. I turned on the ceiling fans. Started laundry. Started dishes.

Then he warmed up the breakfast bake and fed it to the dogs. We sat on the sofa and he had breakfast bake.

I cleaned up dog poo. Hubby cleaned up cat litter.

I printed out return label for Zappos shoes. They were 2 sizes too small. I will order larger ones.

I showed Hubby how to find stuff on Marketplace on Facebook.

We went on bike ride thru the neighborhood and the guy called that had tires/wheels for sale. Hubby said we were bike riding and would call him back.

When we got home, Hubby called him again and arranged to meet. Said we would leave and be there in 45 minutes.

We got the mail on the way back. The TRUST check had come finally.

Then we loaded the dogs into the Dually and drove to the Mountain America Credit Union; deposited the check via the drive-thru window. The teller had to hold most of the funds because it is a large check. Then we drove to St George.

Not many cars on the Interstate 15. A few.

We got to St George and everybody was out, nobody was quarantined. There were people EVERYWHERE. Did not seem to be acting like a pandemic!

So we drove to where Hubby had THOUGHT he put in the GPS directions on Google Maps, but it was wrong. We were 7 miles from where we should have been. Had to re-route it to my phone.

Finally got to West 150 North Circle. I walked the dogs while Hubby talked to the nice guy that came outside. HUGE home. 5100 square foot home. OMG.

They loaded the tires & wheels. Hubby got him down about %50 on the price.

Then we drove to get burger at Arby's. I was hungry and the dogs were hungry. Sat in the parking lot of the mall and ate lunch.

There was a Covid-19 Testing area in the middle of the mall.

 COVID-19 TESTING

We drove over to Costco to get fuel! Costco Diesel was only $2.15/gallon. We did not wait very long. There were attendants for each set of pumps who were cleaning down the handles each time somebody used one. But they were using the same RAG each time. Oh my.

I needed to stop at Michaels to see if they had bandanas for the project I wanted to make. Hubby almost got on the Interstate until I remided him. Then we drove to Michaels. He dropped me off with gloves & mask. The store was pretty much decimated. There were total aisles just empty. Seems like they are not getting stock in anymore from China.

We then drove back to Mesquite. Hubby showed me the TINY lot that is for sale in Mesquite. Then we drove home.

Unloaded dogs to potty. I had to potty. Then I made another latte. Finished the Arby burger.

We watched Andromeda Strain on TV. Then Hubby watched his automotive TV shows.

Hubby made the bed so I would not have to strain my chest.

I went to bed at 10PM. Hubby came in shortly after. I played Scrabble then went to sleep.


No comments: