Monday, April 27, 2020

HUBBY & TATER AT SHOP

MONDAY
4-27-2020

Up at 7AM. Dogs were barking outside.

Hubby made eggs and fed them.

We rode our bikes for 15 minutes - 2 miles at 7:49AM. Before it got too hot.

Hubby had to sit down and rest on the sofa for a while before he and Tater left for the shop.

Tater and Wilson tried to find the Bee in the bush again.

 Tater Looking For Bee

Then Hubby had to come back to the house because he forgot the wheel spacers for the trailer wheels/tires. Hubby is going to change the filters & oil on the Dually.

I vacuumed the house. Then I started Roomba in both bedrooms.

I started 2 loads of laundry and put them away.

I steam cleaned the floor. Then I closed the doors and turned on the fans.

While I was cleaning off the dining room table, I put the cat boxes on the floor. Obviously, Rattler could not wait for me to finish as he got into the box RIGHT AWAY while it was on the floor.

Tried to check IRS.GOV for our Stimulus check info, but their website still is not working correctly. It does not recognize our information.

I watched TV. Was exhausted after working.

Wilson napped.

Hubby and Tater got home at 5:30PM.

Hubby and Tater took a shower. I had to help dry Tater off.

Then we sat on the patio outside as it was cooling off.

We came inside and Hubby grilled Scallops for dinner.

Scallops
Cats Holding Hands

We went to bed about 10PM after watching Parks & Rec.

Hubby's eyes were bothering him because he welded on Aluminum for Landlord.

I put drops in Hubby's eyes.

No comments: