Monday, April 13, 2020

SLEEPING LATE / LOCKDOWN DATE 4.13.2020

APRIL 13 2020
MONDAY

I woke up at 8AM. Hubby came into the bedroom and climbed into bed with me. He was warm. Tater jumped on the bed, too.

I had to pee and got up. Hubby slept until 9:30AM.

I made lattes.

I warmed up eggs and sausage for myself. Only ate half. Sat on the patio with the dogs. It was sunny and warm.

Cleaned the stuff off my nails and put nail hardener on them again. They don't look too bad. They don't hurt as much as usually when I take off my acrylic nails.

I massaged Hubby's feet while he was in bed. Then Hubby got up and dressed. We made the bed. I did kitty litter and picked up dog poo. He vacuumed.

I gave Hubby a massage on his head, neck, and shoulders as he was sitting at the dining table, putting on his shoes. He had a difficult time starting out this morning. Probably still tired.

Hubby and Tater finally left at 11:30AM.

I ordered Stamps and stamp pad from Michaels, ordered Nail Envy from Walmart, ordered Chalk Paint and Cuticle Clippers from Amazon.

I watched TV for a while. Sat on the patio for a while. It was cooler out this afternoon and had dark skies.

Hubby and Tater got home at 4:30PM.

Tater stank really bad. Hubby had dinner. Then he sat on the sofa for a while to relax.

At 6:30PM, I had Hubby take a shower and give a bath to Tater. Tater was scared and ran into his kennel, refusing to come out. Finally convinced him to come out with HAM.

Then the bath. I towel dried Tater.

We watched an HBO series - RUN and then watched YESTERDAY on TV.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: