Friday, April 03, 2020

QUARANTINE DAY 3

APRIL 3 2020
FRIDAY

Finally Friday. It does not mean much when you are retired.

Got up at 7:30AM. Hubby had already fed the dogs with breakfast eggs.

I made the bed. Then made lattes.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put them in dishwasher.

Hubby started laundry.

I filed for SBA Grant for small business.

Hubby watched automotive shows.

I picked up dog poo. Dogs barked outside.

I bought Bark Be Gone online.

Bark Be Gone


Then I had Hubby take my polish off my nails and put new polish on.


Quarantine Nail Salon


Hubby ordered Fish & Chips from Wolf Creek Restaurant (to support local restaurants). He went to get the curb-side pick up in the Can Am with Tater. 

Tater's First Can Am Ride

Hubby went to the wrong restaurant; then he had to drive over near the airport for the Wolf Creek Restaurant. They came back about 2PM. 

We sat on the patio and enjoyed the sunshine with music on the Google Home. 

Watched TV. 

Went to bed at 10:30PM.
 

No comments: