Monday, April 06, 2020

NEVADA QUARANTINE DAY 6 / UTV RIDE TO 3 STATES


MONDAY

4-6-2020
 
Up at 7AM.
 
Hubby was already up and had let the dogs out at 4:45AM for poop potty.
 
He was making eggs for dogs and fed them. I made lattes and warmed up my Sous Vide Egg Bite that we picked up from Starbucks yesterday.
 
We sat & ate breakfast on the patio until it got too cold with the wind blowing.
 
Hubby got dressed. Picked up cat litter. I picked up dog poo. I cleaned kitchen and started dishwasher. Hubby vacuumed.
 
I finally got a time tomorrow to pick up our Walmart order between 3-4 on Tuesday. The pickup times have been full and can't find any.
 
Hubby took Tater in the UTV down to Flying J to get fuel. Hubby is going on a UTV ride with the neighbors to 3 States.

TATER & HUBBY IN CAN AM
 
The boys took off at 10AM then returned at 2PM. Tater jumped out and tried to play with another dog, but that dog growled at him.
 
Kathy and Carmen walked Tater.
 
Hubby made lunch. Tater peed & drank lots of water. Then Tater settled down to sleep on the sofa for the rest of the day.
 
It was cloudy outside. Hubby went to get mail. I got my nail oil.
 
Hubby called Kokopelli about the trucks for sale. He left his phone number.
 
We watched Columbo until 4:30PM.

Dave, the neighbor, came over at 6PM. The door bell rang and we could not figure out who it was. Dave decided to come all the way inside instead of observing distancing rules of 6'. He finally left after 30 minutes. He just wanted to talk.

Watched automotives shows.

I went to bed at 9:30PM.

No comments: