Sunday, April 12, 2020

ETHER SUNDAY

ETHER SUNDAY 2020
4-12-2020


Covid-19 Bunnies

Got up at 7:30AM. Hubby had been up at 4AM with the dogs, then came back to bed.

He was already up and had made eggs for the dogs then fed them.

I made the bed and went to kitchen to make eggs for myself. I cracked an egg and it shattered-little egg bits in the mixing bowl. Had to dig them out.

Made lattes.

Hubby sat on the sofa and watched Automotive shows.

Dogs went outside. They are being very good and not barking at passers-by.

A siren sounded and an emergency vehicle went into one of the neighborhoods. The dogs howled at it and I had to bring them inside for a few minutes.

I put laundry in to wash. I picked up dog poo.

Hubby vacuumed up cat litter.

I got on the computer to research stocks to purchase. Still no Stimulus Checks in the account.

We took the dogs with us in the Dually an drove to Walgreens to pick up nail tips for me; Hubby had to go in twice with his mask because he bought the wrong tips.

Then we drove to Littlefield AZ to get lottery tickets. I waited in the truck with the dogs at the gas pump.

We then drove back to Mesquite and got gas at Smith's; with our member card it was only $2.62 for Diesel.

Hubby wanted to wash the Dually, but it was going to rain later.

Drove home.

Neighbors were in their back yard, screaming over the fence at their friend in the golf cart when we returned.

Dogs in back yard all afternoon.

 Dogs In Sun


Rattler came outside and spent quite a long time wandering around. Tater made sure that he did not get away. Tater chased flies and bees in the plant.

We came inside at 5PM as it was getting chilly.

Dave (neighbor) came by with his UTV about 7:30PM and talked with Hubby out front.

I took off my acrylic nails. Had to soak them off in polish remover.

We watched Black Adder on TV, went to bed at 10PM. Hubby was really tired.

No comments: