Tuesday, April 21, 2020

HUBBY TO ST GEORGE

TUESDAY
4/21/2020

Hubby was up at the crack of dawn and sitting on the sofa. I noticed him missing from the bed and called for him. Tater woke up, wagged his ears. Wilson got up and both dogs went potty.

I got up, dressed, made lattes.

Hubby made the bed. He was already dressed.

He had fed the dogs already. I put away dirty dishes in dishwasher.

Saying Goodbye To Tater


Hubby left at 7AM. He was going to St George to measure the fence at his Landlord's home. Plus, he was going to weld some stuff on the grille that he had already built him.

I vacuumed, cleaned up the dog bed that Tater tore apart. (see picture).

Tater Tore Bed


I put Roomba in both bedrooms. I started Laundry.

Checked the balance in the checking account. Still no Stimulus Check deposit. Thanks government.

Stormy today. Rained briefly. Really got dark. Very pretty.

 Storm Clouds


Hubby called as he was going to get food at Teriyaki Madness with his gift cards, but could not find them in his billfold. I looked in his go-bag and all his cards were in a plastic bag. So he drove home and did not get food.

Hubby returned about 2PM.

He made white rice and brown rice. We both had chicken salad for dinner.

Walked the dogs late.

I went to bed at 10PM.

But I got up about 30 minutes later as I could not sleep. I was too hot and sweaty. I went out to the livingroom to sit on the sofa until 2:30AM. Finally came back to bed and slept until morning.

No comments: